Thursday, October 18, 2007

Majors Fair

The Majors Fair just occured today during common hour which takes place from 12:00 pm to 1:30 pm. It is a fair in which we get to check out the majors available in St. Johns and to help us decide which one is best for us. The subjects I went to check out today was Speech Pathology and History. Speech Pathology is the subject that i want to major in because I wanted to do something that involves having patience with people and Speech Pathology requires alot of patience.
History is my favorite subject in the world. If I had a choice I would have chosen to take history as my major, however history would not garantee me a promising career. As a result I have decided to take history as a minor. The only problem I have with the majors fair is that I also have a Discover New York Lab to go to which is at the same time as the Majors Fair. Hopefully the lab would go by quick and I would make it to the majors fair.

No comments: