Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CRAZY Weather

It is unbelievable how crazy the weather this year has been. All ready it is October and yet the weather is still warm. Had it not been for the calender we would propbably think it is still summer. It is so sunny outside that I still have a tan from walking around the school campus.
The other day I was going camping with my friends in up state New York. As soon as we stepped out of the cars the b;lazeing heat hit us hard. It hadn't rained in that area for over a month, thus the trees and the green grass turned brown and withered. The waterfall we always went to was flowing lesser water than usual.
But the worse part of it was that the camp grounds forbidded any use of campfires because the farests were so dry they didn't want to start a forest fire. The day was wasted so we pact up and left for home. I wonder to myself if this warm weather that we are having is a sign that Global Warming is taking it's toll.

No comments: