Friday, November 9, 2007

Trip to the City

New York City the greatest city in the world, because of its prosperous economy, huge population, and its eye popping attractions. On November 8, 2007 I went on a trip to the center of New York, which is Msanhattan. The reason we went to the city was because we were going to take a tour of the places that involved the gangs of New York. While we took the tour we saw alot of awsome sites, such as the tall artistic skyscrapers, city hall and city hall park, and the Supreme Court which I was really impressed because it resembled the ancient Greek architecture, a feature I love to see on a building. The best part of the trip of course was that we didn't have class, and it was great enjoying the view of Manhattan. The only flaw of the trip was that it was freezing. I brought gloves and earmuffs with me, but sooner or later I was desperate for warmth. Thankfully we stopped to eat at a store in China town to eat some lunch. I ate pork dumplings and they were very delicious, plus they kept me warm. Overall the trip was incredible and I hope to go on another similar trip for Discover New York.

No comments: