Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Basketball game

Holy Cross church has a bsaketball team for teenagers. The players have to be 17 years old at the most. As a result I was unable to join the team since I was to old for it. However my younger brothers were able to join the team since they were younger than 17 years old. During Wensday nights my brothers go to practice with their friends at the gym and with each practice they always come out better than they were before. The last Sunday that past was the day of their game that I went to see. My youngest brother's team were very skilled players however they didn't win becaus e their oponents were like 3 feet taller than them not to mention they were wider. However my middle brother's game, ended in a very close victory and they all recieved cheers from girls they knew. The cheering those girls made were so loud that I thought my ear drums would explode. Luckely they didn't. Any way I had a good time spectating how well my brothers played.

No comments: